The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

domenica 28 dicembre 2014

Hellraiser “Pinhead” Soundtrack Collection


Welcome. Welcome to Hell!


The box... you opened it, we came.





Who are you?

Explorers... in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.


Nobody escapes us!


Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!


...I will enjoy making you bleed.
And I will enjoy making you enjoy it!


...This is my body, This is my blood,
Happy are they who come to my supper...



...Glorious, is it not?
The creatures who walk its surface, always looking to the light, never seeing the untold oceans of darkness beyond.
There are more humans alive today than in all of its pitiful history.
The Garden of Eden. A garden of flesh...


You opened the box and your soul belongs to me.
Dreams are fleeting.
Only nightmares last forever!



You want this ?



Here take it...It's all yours!


You solved the box, we came.
Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures!


...To Be Continued...

Nessun commento: